REGISTRATION IS OPENING SOON!
We're excited to offer the following Team/Programs this year for our girls. Along with the Girls-Only practice nights on Mondays, we are collaborating again with CRC/The Rink to provide our girls more ice time and specific skills session that are age-appropriate for no extra fee!
TGHA will offer the following programs for girls hockey in the coming season:
(September 11 through March 12)
Age Group Price for Season Head Coach
8U $480 Chris & Rebecca Gaspari
10/12U $800 Chuck Holly
14U $960 Brian Crane
16U $900 Eric Eisenhut
- Each team will have a dedicated team practice on Monday evenings at The Rink.
- All home games and practices will be at The Rink this season.
- Additional ice time via Skills Sessions will be held in coordination with CRC/The Rink They will be age-appropriate sessions
- Skills sessions are included in the pricing noted above; TGHA coaches will be on the ice for the skills sessions.
- 8U starts on Monday October 2nd. Our 8U girls will have full participation privileges with the Mite/House League Program at the Rink at no additional cost (Fri-Sat-Sun)
- 10/12U, 14U and 16U teams will be competitive travel teams that will schedule Tier II or similarly competitive teams as chosen by the coaches. Their Skill Sessions will be on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Adjustments to teams being offered may be adjusted based on registrations at the start of the season.