We're excited about the 47th Season of girls hockey in Tompkins County!
TGHA will offer the following programs in 2019-2020:
|12U NYS Tier 2
|14U NYS Tier 2
|19U NTB Tier 2
||Eric Eisenhut/Brian Crane
- Each team will have a dedicated team practice on Monday evenings at The Rink. First practice for teams starts Monday September 9, 2019 (except 8U-see below)
- All home games and practices will be at The Rink this season.
- Additional ice time via Skills Sessions will be held in coordination with CRC/The Rink They will be age-appropriate sessions
- Skills sessions are included in the pricing noted above; TGHA coaches will be on the ice for the skills sessions.
- 12U, 14U and 19U teams will be competitive travel teams that will schedule Tier II or similarly competitive teams as chosen by the coaches.
- Adjustments to teams being offered may be adjusted based on registrations at the start of the season.
*Note: 8U practice starts on Monday September 30th. Our 8U girls will have full participation privileges with the Mite/House League Program at the Rink through CRC - their first practice is Friday Oct. 4th. Contact Coach Mark Lorentzen for specifics of 8U practice dates/times for 2019-2020 season